Sandip Polytechnic Third Year Mechanical Engineering Student Kanhaiya Chavan secured 1st Prize in National level paper presentation competition organized by E & TC Department SITRC in association with ISTE & IEL
Twelve Students from Mechanical Department Placed in Toyota Authorized Showrooms 12 students from Mechanical Engineering Department are selected during Toyota Career Day 2017 conducted at Don Bosco St. Joseph industrial Training Centre, Kurla Mumbai on 5th of July 2017.
List of selected Students:
1. Palimkar Prashant- Millenium Toyota
2. Sonawane Keshav- Lakozi Toyota
3. Jamdhade Nikita- Madhuban Toyota
4. Gadgil Akshay- Wasan Toyota
5. Khillare Ashwini- Madhuban Toyota
6. Bharambe Soham- Lakozi Toyota
7. Shaikh Daniyal- Millenium Toyota
8. Sono Darshan- Millenium Toyota
9. Amrutkar Toyota- Lakozi Toyota
10. Shubham Wahghchaure- Millenium Toyota
11.Manish Chaudhari- Madhuban Toyota
12.Dipak Saindane- Madhuban Toyota
Click Here for Detail
Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt. Ltd., Pune in collaboration with Toyota Motor Corporation, Japan launched Automotive “Service Advisor Toyota -Technical Education Program” (SA T -TEP) at Sandip Foundation’s, Sandip Polytechnic, Nashik, on 5th March 2016.
Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt have established a well equipped, state of art Automotive Lab at Sandip Polytechnic.
The program aims at providing Toyota’s advanced technology, service techniques and on-the-job training to Polytechnic students.
A batch of 20 students of Third Year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is selected for training which is started from 1st May 2016.
The syllabus imparts training on automotive skills and Service Advisor skills in addition to Dealer specific requirement to students, thereby improving their knowledge of Automotive Service and facilitating the adoption of latest technology.
The students after successful completion of training will selected as a Service Advisor at various Toyota Dealers across India.
Following students are selected for SA T-TEP program:
- Achievment of 2015-2016
- Inter-zonal swimming competition 2014-15 at Sau. Venutai Chavan Polytechnic , Pune
- Projects selected by DIPEX-2015 held at NEC , Ambad MIDC, Nashik
Third year student of Mechanical Engineering department “Shirode Saurabh Ravindra” who won First prize in state Level Technical Paper presentation Competition ‘Techno-Spark 2015’(Mechanical Group) held at SHHJB Polytechnic, Chandwad.