First Year of Diploma Engineering Course:
All candidates who have been allotted seats by Director of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai for admission to the First Year (F.E.) of Engineering Diploma Course in ‘Sandip Polytechnic, Mahiravani Dist: Nashik’ should follow the admission Procedure as mentioned below:
- Step1: Purchase the Admission Form.
- Step2: Fill the Admission Form. (Neat and complete)
- Step3: Get the duly filled admission form verified from the designated competent authority/student section at college office.
- Step4: Collect the ‘Acknowledgment Letter’ of submission of original documents from student section.
- Payment of Adhoc/Interim Fees as per Shikshan Shulka Samiti by demand draft drawn in favour of ‘Sandip Polytechnic’ payable at Nashik.
- Collect the fee payment receipt from account section.
- Online reporting and generation of provisional admission confirmation receipt from D.T.E. Mumbai
- Backward class candidate admitted against reserve category must fill & submit the government free-ship/scholarship form within 8 (eight) days from the date of admission.
- Student and parent should submit undertaking against ragging (form available in college)
Fess paid at the time of admission is Adhoc/Interim and may change as per the directives of Shikshan Shulka Samiti and the student will have to pay the revised fee within three weeks after the notification. Undertaking in this respect must be submitted jointly by the parent and the candidate at the time of admission. (Form available in college)