Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO 1. Provide socially responsible, environment friendly solutions to Mechanical engineering related broad-based problems adapting professional ethics.
- PEO 2. Adapt state-of-the-art Mechanical engineering broad-based technologies to work in multi-disciplinary work environments.
- PEO 3. Solve broad-based problems individually and as a team member communicating effectively in the world of work.
Program Outcomes (POs)
- PO 1. Basic knowledge : Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, sciences and basic engineering to solve the broad-based Mechanical engineering problems.
- PO 2. Discipline knowledge: Apply Mechanical engineering knowledge to solve broad-based mechanical engineering related problems.
- PO 3. Experiments and practice: Plan to perform experiments and practices to use the results to solve broad-based Mechanical engineering problems.
- PO 4. Engineering tools: Apply relevant Mechanical technologies and tools with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO 5. The engineer and society: Assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to practice in field of Mechanical engineering.
- PO 6. Environment and sustainability: Apply Mechanical engineering solutions also for sustainable development practices in societal and environmental contexts.
- PO 7. Ethics: Apply ethical principles for commitment to professional ethics, responsibilities and norms of the practice also in the field of Mechanical engineering.
- PO 8. Individual and team work: Function effectively as a leader and team member in diverse/ multidisciplinary teams.
- PO 9. Communication: Communicate effectively in oral and written form.
- PO 10. Life-long learning: Engage in independent and life-long learning activities in the context of technological changes also in the Mechanical engineering and allied industry.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO 1. Modern Software Usage: Use latest Mechanical engineering related softwares for simple design, drafting, manufacturing, maintenance and documentation of mechanical engineering components and processes.
- PSO 2. Equipment and Instruments: Maintain equipment and instruments related to Mechanical Engineering.
- PSO 3. Mechanical Engineering Processes: Manage Mechanical engineering processes by selecting and scheduling relevant equipment, substrates, quality control techniques, and operational parameters